How to open a company in Spain? Guide 2023.
Updated: Apr 10
In order to create a company in Spain, there are several steps that need to be taken. The following is a general overview of the process:
1. Choose a name for your company and check its availability with the Spanish Commercial Registry.
2. Obtain a NIF (fiscal identification number) and a digital certificate from the Spanish Tax Office.
3. Draft the company's articles of association and have them notarized.
4. Deposit the company's share capital in a Spanish bank account.
5. Register the company with the Spanish Commercial Registry.
6. Obtain a business license from the local town hall.
7. Register the company with the Spanish Tax Office.
The fees required to create a company in Spain can vary depending on various factors such as the type of company and the amount of capital required. Additionally, there may be fees associated with legal and accounting services.
The length of time it takes to create a company in Spain can also vary depending on the complexity of the process and the efficiency of the relevant authorities. However, it is typically possible to create a company in Spain within a few weeks.
Valencia Relocation is a company that specializes in providing relocation services for individuals and businesses who are moving to Valencia, Spain. They can assist with all aspects of the relocation process, including the creation of a company in Spain. Their team of experts can help guide clients through the process and ensure that all necessary steps are taken to create a successful and legally compliant company in Spain. Additionally, they can provide assistance with various other aspects of the relocation process, such as finding housing, obtaining visas, and navigating the local culture and customs.